- Is this a real FAIRY? DNA tests have been done, and the results are unlike anything we know on Earth 2016
- 5 Effectively Steps of Communicate With Your Partner
- The Gurunsi (Kassena) tribe live in fortified houses in the Tiebélé region on the border of Burkina Faso and Ghana.
- Alaska’s Goose Creek Tower (Dr. Seuss House) is a whimsical tower made of stacked cabins.
- People all around the world have a habit of overloading
In early spring t you can witness an amazing “Golden Sea” of canola flowers. The canola flower fields in China are one of the world’s beautiful sight’s in small Luoping (Yunnan, China). Vast farmlands get covered in golden, yellow rapeseed flowers stretching as far as the eyes can see, all the way to the horizon. The best time to visit Luoping for this visual fiesta is February through March, by June the show is over.