- Pooch Selfie, A Tennis Ball Smartphone Attachment Captures Selfies with Your Dog!
- Canadian inventor still refining his Guinness Record-breaking flying propeller device 2015
- The scary girl from ‘The Ring’2002 is super cute now in 2016
- When the EU sinking refugee ship
- Pakistani photo wins first place in Wiki Loves Earth contest 2015
If you remember anything from the 2002 remake of The Ring, you probably remembered what terrified you more than anything else was that creepy little girl.
You know, the one who betrayed every sense of boundary you know to be true about your television screen.
She’s actually really cute.
Chase was born Daveigh Elizabeth Chase-Schwallier in Las Vegas, Nevada, but her name was changed to Daveigh Elizabeth Chase after her parents, Cathy Chase and John Schwallier, divorced. Chase lived with her mother and was raised in Albany, Oregon, before moving to Los Angeles, California to pursue her career. She has a younger brother, Cade (born in 2006). She wanted to perform from a very early age and began singing and dancing in her hometown and other local areas at community events and shows. One of the factors which inspired her was watching videos of Barney & Friends when she was four years old. Her mother then entered her in a Little Miss America Pageant where Chase won the national vocal competition. Following her success, Chase was then signed by a talent agent who specialised in commercials and at the age of 7, she appeared in a Campbell’s Soup advertisement. In 1998, she landed a starring role in a musical theatre production called “Utah!“